What if you could turn your Starbucks money into a happier life? Trade lunch out for getting out of a rut? Grab daily motivation in place of your afternoon snack?
Visit A Coach in Your Corner and see just how affordable life coaching can be.
What can a Life Coach help you with??
· Lack of direction and not knowing what to do in life
· Career Change – want to be sure it’s the right choice?
· Finding meaning and purpose
· Lack of balance between work and home life
· Prioritizing projects/work – do you procrastinate?
· Self Confidence and Self Esteem
· Feeling disconnected spiritually
· Struggling to Reach a Goal (physical, mental, relational, etc…)
· Urgent situations involving risks or challenges
· Dealing with stress, lack of motivation, and other barriers to happiness
· Increasing your gratitude for everyday life
Talking to a life coach will:
· Help you focus on positive action and achievement
· Stimulate, motivate, and empower you
· Help you overcome limiting beliefs
· Give you support and create structure
· Make you accountable for your decisions
· Help you achieve much more than you would on your own
Now doesn’t that sound better than a cup of coffee??